Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Manjeet
    Participant

Guys I will be preparing for UPSC Exams this year, Seniors please suggest me how to go about it. I have come across various online options as I don’t want to travel from my home town to Delhi, Hyderabad , etc. Please suggest will it work for me if I take the online classes or is it like , the offline classes are more beneficial?

ankit19
    Participant

Both taking online as well as offline classes are good, as in online you will get benefit of sitting at home and taking classes there. But taking offline classes will provide with much opportunity of skills, guidance, knowledge and many more. You can coordinate directly with the mentor or experts and clear your doubts at same time, classes will be provided by good faculty, Offline classes at institute is much better to get knowledge for clearing UPSC exam with good score

gouravsharma123
    Participant

Guys Online V/s offline both classes are good. As in online classes are easily affordable, convenient, No distractions, and all material can be stored for long time. But in offline classes teacher is present at all times to answers the students queries and solved immediately and exchange of any idea both teacher and student. Online classes to have an access only based on internet. Can be attened Offline classes are Travel expenses, accommodations expenses and learning timings are fixed but offline classes can be attented at any place or time as per the student choice.

Priya
    Participant

Hi,

Whenever we talk about any Important Exam whose study materials are available online and offline as well, this question is the must come where people stuck in between is the Offline vs Online comes. At that start comparing the two and you will get the correct answer.

Both the classes are good and have their own advantages. But offline has priority at only one place that in offline classes you will get more detailed information about any topic and we can ask problem anytime from faculty. We can also repeat our classes for more detailed understanding. We can attend the doubt class also in which we are asking our doubts and understanding the doubts other people asking and getting the knowledge about our level where we are.

So try to prefer the offline classes in some reputed institutes like Chanakya IAS Academy, Sriram IAS, Rao IAS and more.

centre123
    Participant

Excellent tips, thanks for sharing! PCS Coaching Centres in Bareilly

himanshu
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the question .Now we have a lot facilities we have internet study material everything still we are going to school for the studies question is why ? answer it give us atmosphere there are many people whom we are sharing space .You can share your ideas with staff and students also get new strategies to learn new thing .Go for a offline class to meet the same atmosphere visit vedanta ias academy in delhi contact me :9911753333

Prashant Kumar
    Participant

Days are gone, when you need to travel to Delhi to join a coaching or for any coaching for any matter. You can simply referUPSC & IAS preparation online | UPSC & IAS study materialorInsightonindia.comfor all kinds of guidance. Startup culture in this sector has made sure that you are not at disadvantage, even being at home. Personally speaking, having seen all, i prefer to stay out of Delhi and be at more comfortable place and trust me that would be a better decision.

You can refer http://www.notesduninya.com for all kinds of coaching notes. Recently i have seen, they are also providing test series hardcopies ( http://www.notesduniya.com ), which were only available in Rajendra nagar market previously.

Still if you need some personal guidance, face to face, you can go for local coaching but not at cost of your efficiency.

Stay at home and study hard.

Prashant Kumar
    Participant

Days are gone, when you need to travel to Delhi to join a coaching or for any coaching for any matter. You can simply referUPSC & IAS preparation online | UPSC & IAS study materialorInsightonindia.comfor all kinds of guidance. Startup culture in this sector has made sure that you are not at disadvantage, even being at home. Personally speaking, having seen all, i prefer to stay out of Delhi and be at more comfortable place and trust me that would be a better decision.

You can refer http://www.notesduninya.com for all kinds of coaching notes. Recently i have seen, they are also providing test series hardcopies ( http://www.notesduniya.com ), which were only available in Rajendra nagar market previously.

Still if you need some personal guidance, face to face, you can go for local coaching but not at cost of your efficiency.

Stay at home and study hard.

http://notesduniya.com

Prashant Kumar
    Participant

It will be difficult for me to comment for the coaching, but if preparing from home, all the coaching related notes and material can be found at the following links. Hope it helps out of delhi aspirants 🙂

http://wwww.notesduniya.com

Anthropology Lakshmaiah IAS Classes PRINTED CLASS NOTES

ANTHROPOLOGY by G S KARTHIC

ANTHROPOLOGY BY MUNIRATHNAM REDDY FOR IAS AND PCS EXAMINATION

ANTHROPOLOGY TARGET IAS SOSIN MAM
    ANTHROPOLOGY vaid sir Printed material

ANTHROPOLOGY BY S CHITHARANJAN

vishnu123
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the informative post.

harsh680
    Participant

If anyone thinks of taking the toughest examination of UPSC – CSE, the thought that it could be done only in Delhi passes through the mind of every individual. It was true at some point in time but today with the change in technology and digital reach it is not the only way to get through the Examination.

It is not uncommon to find students stressing with the same question and finding no clear answer to it. Lets just burst the balloon of this redundant question being asked by every other person and have a clear mindset before starting the preparation or taking the Test Series.

It is not at all necessary to go to Delhi for Test Series or the preparation. There are plenty of Institutes which have complete modules of preparation of CSE and Test Series through Online Mode.

binzmammen
    Participant

Prelims 2020 Daily FREE Tests
    Prelims Examination Tests your conceptual clarity, a thorough understanding of the subjects and most importantly a regular practice to test yourself. Evaluation of the concepts you studied is more important than you ever think. In fact, aspirants who regularly hone their skills through Multiple Choice Questions have more chances to clear the Prelims Examination.

The Daily Tests are completely FREE Join Now

Civils360 IAS

galagali23
    Participant

As in online classes are easily affordable, convenient, No distractions, and all material can be stored for long time. But in offline classes teacher is present at all times to answers the students queries and solved immediately and exchange of any idea both teacher and student. Online classes to have an access only based on internet. Can be attened Offline classes are Travel expenses, accommodations expenses and learning timings are fixed but offline classes can be attented at any place or time as per the student choice.

Study Campus

unoreads
    Participant

Enroll yourself today with Best Online Learning Sites to enhance your career, study, learn, certify, up skill with free online learning and training by the experts team of Unoreads.

Best Educational Websites in India

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.